Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where is ALL that noise coming from?

There is a fun kids party place (you know the kind that have the blowup bouncy things) that opened up a few miles from us and for the month of January it is free during the week. I took Riley today and even though it took awhile for her to warm up, she ended up loving it!

Unfortunately, my camera did not. I left my speedlite at home just because I wanted to and as a result my pics are very very noisy. Oh well, I captured a memory and that is really what matters.


What is noise you ask? Check out the 100% crop, that my friends is noise!



And another at 100% crop, just in case you still weren't sure what noise looks like. :)


Oh and to answer my title's question. The noise came from lack of light, my cameras inability to handle high ISO, and raising the exposure drastically in editing. The trifecta of noise creation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment